Wednesday 11 April 2012

Update on Revenge

Hola amigos!
yes i know, I made statements that I can't seem to stick to, but I'm a man of my word, and I always will be. In my previous post, I had stated that I was just done with the closed captioning of Mimes. Well I showcased Mimes at school, but to my surprise my audience consisted of narrow minded 5th graders rather than the mature 11th graders I was expecting,  so that was a fail. But anyways, a filmmaker learns from his errors. 'Mimes' is on my youtube page (youtube.com/technocastle69) right now if you'd like to check it out.

Now on to Revenge, as some who read technocastle would know, I was done with the final draft of Revenge ages ago and was almost done with Part II. I still haven't moved further though, but I feel like I've suddenly escaped writer's block and already have an idea on how to end part II as well as the plot line for Part III and Part IV. I plan on shooting Revenge soon, hopefully. I think I might have found someone worthy to play Demetri, although he needs some fine tuning. To check out his work look up Tolstoy Part 1 on youtube, it's one of the first hits. So yeah, that's all I guess. I've really been busy and tied down  with school work, but hopefully I can organise my time better now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment