Tuesday 6 March 2012

Hey there,
welcome to my first ever blog post, on this blog at least, cause if you know me, you would know that I write for a number of blogs on a vast variety of topics, from sports, to technology, to music, to literature and now film. This blog was set up in order to keep track of what's going on in my film life. I should be studying for a business test right now, but I'm not, I will, but I can't seem to focus at the moment.

On to film, I just finished making the subtitle file for my latest project, mimes. Mimes is a french short film produced, directed, written, shot and edited by yours truly, and depicts a group of uncontrollable mimes causing chaos over paris, or in this case GMIS.

More importantly, I have no idea what to name my new film production company. I had been using technocastle69 productions, but I want to keep technocastle as a seperate identity for my technology blog, and I wanted something more professional sounding. I wanted to go with FortitudeFilms, but a lot of people said it made no sense. Fortitude means "courage in pain or adversity" and I felt that it would suit perfectly. I got the inspiration to use fortitude when I saw it on ONE TREE HILL where clay names his agency 'Fortitude' and I really liked what it stood for. Many people encouraged me to go with SnazzyHam films as I already had SnazzyHam photography, but I feel that the name is very limited as it's just me, and in the future I want my company to exceed beyond me, I want it's potential to be fully realised, and that won't happen with a name like 'SnazzyHam'. But anyway, I shall be sticking with that for now. My cousin and fellow writer on TechnoCastle Nisha suggested the name Bonsai Films, and I think that's perfect, but we'll play it out and see how it goes, if I do have any readers on this blog, please feel free to comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment