Tuesday 17 July 2012

New Idea

 yes, once again, it's been long since i posted, and that is due to the fact that I was on vacation for a month and now school is being a total pain in the ass. well that still hasn't stopped me, I recently shot a new video for Film Riot's monday challenge and this scene has inspired me to make a short film titled the Sci-Fi Boys. I'll write a script when I find the time. And as for Revenge, I've changed the name to retribution due to that tv show thats suddenly so popular and wouldnt want people thinking i ripped it off, even though it was my idea first. I've put RETRIBUTION on hold untill I can fully harness my skill and uncover my potential, cause I really like it and I feel that I won't be able to do the script justice just yet, and therefore I have shelved it, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment